PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - want my money back
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2005, 05:52
Touch'n'oops

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?

Ladies and Gents

Getting that first job is extremely difficult I agree. This period of time rips at every tender heart string. It killed me watching aircraft fly over head and not knowing when I would be there.

But, we have to except that all of us are pursuing nearly every boy's dream. This industry is all about survival of the fittest and most determined. Spaceman 1000 has a right to explode with his anger on this forum (hopefully stops him going postal) and it is healthy to let it out. However, I do not agree with telling others NOT to go through with it. Let them make their minds up!

If you are looking for that first job, I suggest you get employed by an airline. Working check-in, throwing bags, despatch... all this gives you experience, income and lets you work on meeting the right people.
All of my friends who had jobs within an airline are now employed. This is not one or two people, but ten. I see a relationship there...

So, shout your frustrations if you need to shout and people will be understanding. Apportion blame and you're asking for it...