PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Newcastle Aero Club
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2005, 22:44
Mu Beta

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
One thing I can confirm is that nobody can instruct from Eshott as it's not licenced for Class A. What Keith Lister was doing there was a check ride I think. I believe renewals can also be done from there too. But certainly no instructing.

As far as I can gather Neil Clark is operating using self- employed instructors. If someone asks for a specific instructor, that's who they'll get, so if someone asked for Keith they'd get him.
Of course we've got to remember that only Keith, John C and Steve Marples are examiners around here so Keith'll be needed in that capacity too.

With regard to Neil's resignation from the committee, there was a lot of acrimony at the time and many rumours circulted. What was true and what wasn't it's very hard to say, but I've never heard any mention that Keith benefited from this before...and I really doubt that it is the case to be honest.

I'll tell you one thing for free though, the litigation that went on at NAC was ridiculous and a complete waste of our money...if the stupid court battles that were persued hadn't been and common sense had prevailed I doubt if there would have been any need for administration because our finances would have been healthy enough to pay the other bills. Go on someone...tell me I'm wrong.

Twin Farms is an excellent place to get together by the way.

Last edited by Mu Beta; 7th Mar 2005 at 23:16.