PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - North Sea Jigsaw
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2005, 15:19
luvverboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
running in

I think you've been watching too much danger on the beach, those programmes are made up of outtakes of their shift, to make it a little more exciting for the audience, they have edited out them being spoonfed liquidised meals between jobs, at portland the old boys can only manage 12hr shifts before requiring a blood transfusion

you are obviously at the end of your time in the crabs therefore are quite supportive of the bristow help the aged fund as you would probably like a job to see you through to the pearly gates.

as for flir, I am sure the RAF have S.O.Ps for using it, but who has trained the MCA boys in search patterns etc?

the MCA do accept winch...men after a tiddly course at valley or winchops with a year of mil SAR background

"Can you quote an example of when the MCA have failed in a rescue due to old crewmen? Thought not!"......

well I know for a fact.......this is for 212man also, ref relevance to jigsaw.....Bristow used selected crewmen to carry out the trials (which involved recovering 21 survivors out of the sea)..the selected crewmen were handpicked due them being the only ten percent of company crewmen who were physically capable. I would like to see the remaining geriatrics carry out that same evolution

and SASless my point exactly u probably do spend more time peeing out of the cab than I would it is commonly known as incontinence