PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Geurilla job hunting
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2005, 19:47
student-mork

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well comrades, Ive had some bad news. It seems that London Zoo are onto Bobos' trainers money spinning enterprises (apparently the director of the zoo saw him working as a doorman in Leicester square) So all requests have to go through official channels. I have just emailed London Zoo with the following and await a reply...

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am not sure that this enquiry is entirely appropriate to your department, but lacking a general enquiries email I found your animal adoption department to be the closest related to my query.
My dilemma is this. I represent a syndicate that has expressed an interest in hiring the services of one of your animals, a gorilla for the day. This we propose would be an entirely pleasent experience for said primate, however we feel that the presence of a trainer and a tranquiliser gun would make some of our clients more relaxed (health and safety these days is so strict.)
If this proposition is unacceptable, perhaps you would consider us "adopting" him/her for the day. What sort of money would we be talking?
Being somewhat inexperienced in zoology, are these magnificent beasts easy to transport (will it fit in my mini cooper?)
Thank you for your help in this matter, I remain yours faithfully.

S Mork

PS. Is it Gorillas that have to be kept wet, or am I thinking of those big grey fish?