PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Newcastle Aero Club
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2005, 16:30
clearfinalsno1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hope 2 Fly

Am I the only one who becoming a little suspicious of Hope2Fly's motives? I would like to think that he is a genuine outsider who is trying to help club members in their hour of need but am not so sure anymore.

He has stated he is a non-member. His recent posts have been long, rambling, sometimes incomprehensible, probably delusional and quite comical because of this.

However to actually go to the stage of submitting a proposal to the administrators shows that he means business. I am quite worried however by his last post where he states HE will nominate people to join some sort of Steering group that will represent the club to Samson. Under what authority does he act?

I was starting to think that he might be or be connected with the ex-committee members who contributed to this situation and that his posts were just a smokescreen to distract us.

So I say (politely) to Hope2Fly:

I think it is reasonable from the point of view of former members (I am one) that if you claim to represent our best interests and would like our further support:

1) You identify yourself?
2) State what your interests in the club are?
3) State what experience you have of operating such a trust.

Thanks

clearfinalsno1