PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 29th Dec 2004, 20:45
BYMONEK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
donpizmeov

I'm all for a different point of view on these forums,however, I object to being quoted on something i havn't said. Please enlighten me as to where I'VE stated my desire for Captains to leave to make way for me? There may well be some people here who feel like that but i'm not one of them.

SandIgger

You appear to have a perverted obsession with limes! Anyway,thank you for your consideration in metric to imperial conversion. You are at least correct in your observation of the idiots who use the road here.By the way,where ARE you from?

BelieveBrother

I do appreciate that moving is a very stessful experience,especially if it involves moving to a foreign country and a job change as well.That is why i advised Nick to do the interview,discuss with wife/partner and then make a decision. I don't think for one minute that there is a single person out there who makes a decision like this without much thought.

I am only answering the question that was posted on this forum.It can only be answered from my point of view and not from anyone elses.Although I and my family are very happy here,you will see from my initial post that there are some negatives as well. There is no perfect place or perfect flying job and i did not expect Dubai or Emirates to provide that.I did expect,however,an improvement in my overall quality of life and that,i'm pleased to say,i've got.( ..AND YES,THAT INCLUDES THE BEACH!)

If people spent as much time and effort in trying to answer some genuine questions rather than condescending and personal attacks on other users,then these forums would be a better place to visit for all of us.