PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PNG Ples Bilong Tok Tok
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2004, 22:43
Taildragger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

Animal Club ..... I was there when the Uni in PNG did the breathalyser bit. Publishing it in the Poskuria was a baaaaaaaad move 'cos it only encouraged a "competitive" atmosphere, and there were some results that were impossible since they indicated death, or at the very least they were comatose.!!
I got stopped once on my way home from the dero, and was merely double the Aussie limit as there was no limit in PNG.
Threy had a Cop there but only to stop the vehicles at4 miles, since no Whitepuk was game enough to stop at a Red Light after dark.!!

Mike Feeney ... Could set your watch by him bursting into song (Usually Men of Harlech) at 1900 in the Temple after a flagon of white had been consumed. When Chimbu Chuckles and I had a Bingle in a C185, he was waiting for us to arrive back at the Temple, towing the said 185 along the Moitaka road, tail wheel on the back of a Police Ute, and was already into several Wines on the outside deck with Alan Craigie. After Instructing us to first call our wives (It had been on TV) he then instructed us to get a beer.
THEN the investigation began. "What happened.??" We told him. "Silly Bastards". End of investigation.!!