PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who is Oldmedow?
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2004, 21:16
Oz Ocker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I done a Internet search on 'im - 'is names Ian Oldmeadow - an I came up with these jus fer openers
Sir Peter Abeles' appointment of Mr Ian Oldmeadow, a former senior industrial officer with the ACTU, who was appointed in late 1985 to Ansett's senior industrial relations position this one comes from ere A pilot's perspective
an then this one,
The FR’s list of those who have jumped on to the big business gravy train includes Len Coysh a former executive director of the Australian Federation of Air Pilots, and Ian Oldmeadow, a former senior ACTU industrial advocate. They both went to Ansett and, no doubt, helped to smash the Pilot’s Federation. It come from ereJumping on the gravy train

Then this was me third one
The Bracks Government is paying thousands of dollars a day for consultants to co-ordinate its tough campaign against public sector union pay claims.
To help advise the Government on the deals, a husband and wife team from Sydney, Ian and Justine Oldmeadow, of Oldmeadow Consulting, are getting a reputed $2800 a day to oversee the Government's position.
Mr Oldmeadow is a former ACTU industrial officer, working on aviation issues, who became an Ansett executive in the late 1980s and then a Qantas industrial relations manager until 1997. His role is to provide strategic advice, which he has been doing at least since November.
an it come from this one
Thousands paid for union row consultants

Sounds like e's a mercinry barstid who enjoys bustin peoples lives apart.

Be seein youse round.