PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Army Field Manual FM 1-203, Fundamentals Of Flight
Old 27th Jul 2004, 01:52
gadgetguru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks gents for such quick responses,

Helmet Fire, thanks for the hot tip, I currently have the book, as part of the Aerodynamics bundle supplied by Advanced Flight Theory, am still working my way through AGK first.

I was actually referred to the dynamic flight site by an Ozzy instructor as a reference

As soon as i started my training i began looking at the theory aspect from my side of the fence (IT) & began thinking about how to present it a bit better, I am not a teacher, but have had plenty of experience as theory & practical instructor in the Military (running young grunts into the ground) & then as a 'sly-villan' doing SCUBA instruction

i have done a large percentage of my (I.T.) theory training on CBT, good content, well presented, & high detail.

i know the format that i want to produce, but at my level the (CPL-H) content is not as readily apparent as might be to a high-hour pilot or instructor (or in my case anyone who is currently a pilot, as opposed to a mere student).

again thanks for the feedback guys, as you can appreciate, at my level, i am still fumbling about 'braille-method', trying to find my way about. so i hope i haven't wasted anyones time with an obvious question

cheers