PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - From Zero to Forty Five - my PPL Diary
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2004, 12:37
BRL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GtW My honourable friend...... The lack of student input on our forum stems from before the PA thrad. We used to have, about two years ago quite a few students posting all kinds on here all the time but hardly anything since.

Pinks thread came and was massive. We all know that, you just had to look at the 'hits' it got, constantly a few hundred a day, easy. Since then your comment may be valid but I would like to see much more of students posting questions here, not only for their benefit, but for others in the same boat too. The amount of people who just read her thread and have never posted on pprune is amazing, PA has had numerous e-mails etc from people spurred on by her thread.

Overall though, I would like to see much more input from students than there is now and Mazzys post is a great start. Again, as Whirly stated, you(!) dont have to read it so why bother clicking on it then moaning about it..!!

For those who don't like this kind of thread, take the advice just given. I am right behind this thread all the way and as soon as someone posts something negative like what was posted this morning, then it will be deleted so don't bother wasting your time.

Keep posting Mazz' and best of luck with it.