PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2004, 14:05
Brian Dixon
A really irritating PPRuNer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Mr Purdey,
don't worry you won't wear me down. I'm happy to have open discussion on the issues surrounding the accident. Your reply post makes me feel that I may have caused offence and I would like to say that I certainly didn't mean any.

I have no problem with you having a completely opposite view to me with regards this. I think it's healthy to have differences. That said, I have posted may times before that if someone can come up with something factual and undisputable that persuades me otherwise, I will publically concede the point. Up to now that has never happened. So you see, I could be persuaded - but there's never yet been the hard evidence there to make me change my mind.

I take it that two people reading exactly the same documentation and reaching such differing opinions does not give rise to an element of doubt, and undermines an absolutely no doubt whatsoever requirement. I can't see how it can be anything other than that.

I did see the article by Mr Omar Malik. I thought it interesting and well written. Again, just my own opinion.

Kind regards,
as always.
Brian

"Justice has no expiry date" - John Cook