PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Regulator fails Jetstar crew on safety
View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2004, 15:02
Keg

Nunc est bibendum

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
What I find paticularly interesting about watching these petty exchanges is that for the most part, some of the regular QF blokes (myself, Lancer, Johnny Utah, Cutest of Borg, etc) will at some stage tell the perpertrator that he or she is behaving like a moron and to grow up. Whichi is what I would normally post now to Yorik.

What is galling though is that Whiz, adama and a few others sink to the same low level and I'm yet to see any of the J* or IPG pilots pick them up on it!

Wiz, most QF drivers have acknowledged QF1 and made internal steps to work our guts out to ensure that it doesn't happen again. Perhaps it's time for you to let it go too. Only the 'idiots' keep bagging out J* and your responses such as 'fore' etc, put you in EXACTLY the same boat and you come across exactly the same way. Yorik is behaving like an idiot. Your and adama's responses are equally inane. Don't point the finger without taking a good hard look in the mirror.

Finally, you and adama ARE being hypocritical. You keep sinking the boot into QF drivers with references to doors and golf courses and yet I don't recall either of you posting your name on Qrewroom. You can't nail me with that one either. I'm well and truly out of the closet on that with a lot of people actually calling me 'Keg' on Qrewroom. Do a search for it if you have the access. I've got no secrets and I'm also a firm believe of not saying anything on here that I wouldn't say to someone's face. Alas, it looks like some of you don't follow suit.

As an aside, how easy would it be to go tit for tat as to each others recent incidents. You mention QF 1, I mention landing on a highway, you mention doors, I mention doors, you mention something else, I mention retracting flaps after t/o, you mention same thing, blah, blah, blah. It's crap and you guys contribute to it and I'm appalled that more of your own don't 'call' you on it. QF have some idiots, I don't ever remember you guys admitting the same thing about J*. Again, that long hard look in the mirror because it appears you guys have the superiority complex you generalise with an accuse ALL QF drivers of having.

Shame to see people who consider themselves professionals behaving as children.