PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATC Jobs In Europe/Worldwide
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2004, 19:48
Vampy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Firstly niknak 10/10 for unhelpfulness. If I was interested in a job in Canada or Australia, do you really think it's possible to call EVERY airport and centre in these 2 countries to find out if they are recruiting? You'd be at retirement age before you got anywhere! Joe, as far as I know at the moment, Australia and New Zealand are not recruiting UK nationals. NAV CANADA are recruiting depending on ATC discipline and experience. If you have 3 or more years experience in an En-Route or TC environament, they will be interested in you, if not to hire you straight away, then definately to hire in the future. If your airport rated, then unless you're valid at a busy, complex airport (eg EGKK, EGLL, EGCC...) then you will have to wait until at least Spring 2005 before they will even consider you. USA don't recruit 'foreigners' at the moment, but that could well change with their retirement bubble looming. Eurocontrol and Swisscontrol might be worth a look, Spain is a no go unless you have a degree and speak fluent Spanish. Hope this is of use and let me know if you get anywhere! I wouldn't mind leaving this collapsing country soon either!