PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dedicated Home for Brilliant Pics on AH&N (Merged)
Old 29th Apr 2004, 07:34
sharpshot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JE,
Thanks for the info on Portsea - I wondered what the clearing was - I tried to imagine who or what might land there - glad to hear that was not the intention!

Tyabb, strewth - you have to concentrate on t/o let alone landing

Last time I was over, went into Wallan. Taxied up the parallel taxi strip only to perceive a ditch separating me from the runway..the departure was interesting and my pax weren't too sure whether it was going to be a L or R arrival on the way back in.

I revalidated my Aus PPL for $50, but I gather this lifetime piece of paper is going to be invalid due introduction of criminal record checks? So much for flying myself into Avalon next year - BIG drat!

I note something about the Pt. Cook Walrus on the "Shagbat" thread..........I just happen to have a pic of that too. Pt. Cook is amazing when you walk in and see the yellow glow!

Would I correctly assume you fly a Tiger? Remember seeing two parked at Essendon last November with markings reminiscent of Redhill UK. Next planned visit is March '05.

I wish someone could show me how to post a string of photos in one hit.........one at a time is a bit laborious!! I can't fathom out this "create album" in photobucket, but presume this is the means to the end I am looking for??