Old 25th Jan 2004, 11:37
  #7 (permalink)  
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: around
Posts: 300
It is my understanding that a JAA license or NZ ATPL are accepted and the oz one isn't. Not one to depair having a OZ ATPL but could can you apply for a NZ ATPL license thru the Trans Tasman Agreement for license recognition, do the type rating then apply.

Is there any TT or Multi requirements needed for RBA.

Cheers in advance.
HEALY is online now