PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SmartLynx
Thread: SmartLynx
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2023, 08:49
uberfly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by EC-KIY
Hey guys, simple question. If you could decide between SmartLynx, Avion Express, or any other ACMI, which one would you choose and why?
They are more or less same in terms of variety of flying, organisation and bases. Of course Smartlynx and Avion being under large holding Avia Solution Group is advantage for them to bring some business in winter season while other smaller ACMI struggles more getting projects in winter time. For the moment with the latest revision best money is offered by Avion Express, Heston is following them while Smartlynx pay %40 less of Avion Express and %30 less of Heston (approximate numbers for FOs more than 500 hours on type). If you want to earn more or less acceptable fee while having fair approach from company I would recommend Heston Airlines. While both Avion express and Smartlynx treat their Pilots like piece of **** (sorry for my language). Of course there are plenty of more ACMI companies nowadays popping up like a mushrooms such as Electra Airways, Nordica, Fly2Sky and so on however not much information about them. For sure they are not paying great neither treating their pilots well. They are relying on cheap labor force for making profit like any other ACMI.

All those companies in my opinion very good for beginners and adventure seekers if we disregard what I wrote in previous paragraph.