PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 3rd Apr 2023, 21:40
glenb

Received 64 Likes on 33 Posts
Magnum PI

Good Morning Magnum,
Thanks for the feedback, and sorry for the delay in responding. Regarding a website, i take on board what you say, and certainly a consideration going forward. One thing that I will say about PPrune is that i very much value the interactive nature of it and the feedback that i get from people. Something that could get lost if I was to set up a website. The other concern that i have is that people may not visit it, as its a single purpose destination unlike Pprune where people go to to look at a range of topics. Saying that i do agree and i think that will be the next logical step.

To be transparent, I have had my "one flew over the cuckoo's nest moment", and i am currently in a psychiatric facility, after a family intervention. The cumulative toll of this over the last four years finally caught up with me, and here I am. Its actually been very good for me, and i anticipate being out in two to three weeks, ready to dust myself off and move forward. First thing is to get myself into a new job.
appreciate you following the story, and sticking by my side. Cheers and thanks Glen.