PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar Aus/NZ Positions
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2023, 09:33
SHVC

Received 94 Likes on 45 Posts
Originally Posted by Ted Nugent
Let me guess, you're an east coast TC married to JQ cabin crew, clearly you haven't blown through PER recently, on the other hand, your mrs may as well be living there???

There was never a cabin crew base in PER, nor will there ever be. JQ will ultimately continue to prioritise the use of Singapore, Bangkok, Phuket and Bali based cabin crew on all international sectors out of PER. Tech crew on the other hand, that's another story, FRMS limitations using east coast acclimatised crew, flight recovery issues due lack of local STB, crewing reliance on tech crew goodwill excepting duty changes during hotel layovers, the list goes on.
Let’s not make it personal, but to clear it up I’m definitely not married to CC. I never said there ever was a CC base I just said there needs to be one. If you haven’t noticed multiple flights a day being canned out of SY due to no CC because they’re all in PH, DPS having a good time or the casuals and only work when they want and rightly so. When we get a CEO hopefully they sort it out quick smart. April school holidays are going to be a blood bath for JQ we will see more cancelations than ever, I can see the headlines now in the paper and the roasting on the morning shows.