PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair interviews and sim assessments - 2
Old 14th Mar 2023, 10:33
ptflying

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lvbri
Light at the end of the tunnel, 37 years old and get an offer for Ryan.
I want to share my experience.
Background and experience: Basic MCC A320 (the cheapest I found), I save some money for SIM preparation, I think was the key. I went to Nexodynamics in Barcelona and did 20 hs (10 PM/ 10 PF) Modular training, PPL and time building in Argentina. Specific hours in Spain (Aerolink). 208 TT ICAO 5 Actual job Lifeguard.
Applied 02/11/2022
Email for online assessment 16/01/2023,
I spent one week practicing with PASS and did the online assessment and received positive results on 26th January.

16/02/23 email for Dublin assessment on 8th of March
13/03/23 Positive result from the cadet recruitment department offering TR for the 15th of May.
Recommendations: Buy a PASS subscription, practice and read all the feedbacks, the online assessment was the same as PASS, just practice and research for new questions.
Go to any 737 SIM and practice the assessment, there is no surprise, learn the profile by heart and the pitch and power for the SIM.
Be 100 aware of what the instructor tells you at the assessment and USE IT
Review all the possible questions for HR and get an answer ready
The tech part for me were two questions about my past AC (PA11 from the ‘47), so I studied a lot about the 737 and nothing, so be prepared and open to answering anything.
Again, read PASS feedback from the last year, all is there.
SIM: Ready to copy clearance, Liverpool, Bart 1T, clear to 5000 ft, and squawk code. Reaching 5000 AT off, FD off. No radial interceptions. Abnormal situation: ATC called that weather at the destination (Dublin) was terrible, many AC diverting, so PIOSEE (or similar), ATC, NITS, PA and set for the APP, radar vectors for ILS 27. Then where you are, it was quick, just point on the chart using the tail of the NDB. At 800 ft approx, visual, ILS off, continued with PAPI, try to land on the centerline.
There is no more to share, all are in PASS and practice with a SIM.
Good luck, and thank you for the feedback.
hello, can you tell me whics subscription you got for pass? Dont know if i should get the pro plus or the one specific for ryanair?