PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Boeing 737 Max Recertification Testing - Finally.
Old 10th Mar 2023, 01:43
WillowRun 6-3

Location: Within AM radio broadcast range of downtown Chicago
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Actually, I'm now taking somewhat of a step back here.

The legal system - the processes within the system - in this country do not provide an omnibus (overall) forum for addressing all the issues in a given situation in one setting. I recognize that you're intensely indignant over what you perceive as getting-away-with-murder by the State of Ethiopia, or parts of it. But to the extent that your view is that this specific injustice must be pounded upon endlessly, to the exclusion of achieving some positive results in a given case in which that State is not directly present, I'll just agree to disagree.

I'm not going to engage in any dialogue which involves any attorney, least of all a rhetorical version of myself, engaging in courtroom misconduct. I'm a guest here, you surely realize -- and lawyers in general already have a bad enough name here. No, thank you. But I will say: if the families win before the Fifth Circuit, and the DPA is re-opened, and some further recourse or redress is obtained for the families, I'll view that as a more just outcome, even if other unjust aspects of the unnecessary deaths of 346 people remain unredressed.

Last edited by WillowRun 6-3; 10th Mar 2023 at 11:38.