PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Baltic Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2023, 11:51
gigachad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
went to their booth in pilotexpo berlin 24-25.2.23. red haired marketing lady super agressive from the get go.
asked about vueling program. "WHeN Do YUo WaNT To stArt?! dO yOu waNT TO STarT noW?!!" no questions really answered. asked them the fact that vueling hasnt taken back any of their laid off pilots yet, nor have they opened open positions for pilots in their careers page nor do they have any orders for new ac etc. no comment on that. '"We HaVE program wiTH VueLiNG"
talked with their stooge student they brought. how many planes do you have. We fly 5 he said. Well your website says 11. No comment on that. Asked this to the marketing lady. Yes we have 11 planes 8 sep cessnas and 2 mep tecnams.
So then i asked why is their MEP in EAS barcelonas colours. No comment. Said that was confidential reason.
Then i asked why none of their LOT cadets or Avion cadets got hired or even called to the interview and to this the red haired womans face started to match her hair. She got very mad "YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THAT WE HAD COVID AND FOR 2 YEARS EVERYTHING WAS STOPPED BLAH BLAH BLAH" then i pointed out but LOT is hiring NTR people with minimum hours from flight school and Avion as well had a booth at pilot expo berlin trying to entice straight out of flight school people. She didnt want to talk to me after.
Another lie which she told was that BAA has an enormous amount of instructors from different airlines, but this is false. The instructors who are in the airlines work in the type rating dept not ab initio flight training.
I talked with FlyBy school as well, at their booth and they mentioned that a few of ex BAA flight instructors moved to FlyBy to teach instead as the treatement there was better. And BAA has been trying to lease their multi engine aircraft but FlyBy denied it - take this info as you wish i don't know why the FlyBy guy was talking about plane leasing, but maybe BAA doesn't have any of their own multi engine aircraft.

Anyways guys keep out of this school. It seems like they were very desperate and they were very aggressive from the beginning. Most of the stuff which came out of their mouths were lies and half truths.
​​​​​​
​​​​​​unfortunately they are good with marketing and brought pretty ladies to their booth so many people were interested. unfortunately sex sells in aviation as well :/