PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Recruiting
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2023, 17:59
Raph737

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by kendrick47247
I stand by what I said. A forward thinking stance from Virgin, quickly replicated elsewhere.

Welcome to the world where people are (hopefully) not restricted to antiquated gender norms or stereotypes and do not have to kowtow to narrow minded dinosaurs, in or out of the flight deck.
I second this, not a Virgin employee anymore but I’m glad some of these “The Sun/Dailymail” avid readers, owners of the “truth”, self righteous, unpleasant, backwards and ultracrepidarian sky-Gods are leaving.

I don’t get why these little men care so much as it doesn’t directly affect them. Why do you care if male crew wear make up? What’s the point of coming here and make such comments? 737 jockey, A320_LGW etc a few who did that, I bet you were the guys your colleagues swapped trips, and the crew avoided meeting down-route because you were insufferable.I looked through recent posts you guys made and there’s quite a few rejections from the job search, wonder why…

Let it go, you’re a bigot, fine, we get it. Let’s steer the conversation to something constructive as we want to hear information about the airline and the process. Don’t like the airline? Move on then.

Last edited by Raph737; 22nd Jan 2023 at 20:40.