PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair interviews and sim assessments - 2
Old 19th Jan 2023, 17:26
Aperture

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AbraKadabra.
Hi guys, just want to give feedback.
i got my license in the last few months of 2022 I applied in early December and uploaded all documents.
They emailed me a link to the online assessment same evening and I paid €60 for it.
I did it few days later and then I got invited to sim in Dublin in mid Jan.
I did 4 hour sim prep at Upilot at Dublin. Good place, but the sim is not accurate to the real sim. The trim did not work when I was there. But they help you lot with theory as well.
I did the assesment/interview. My HR/tech interview was surprisingly short, around 8 minutes.
that kind made me feel bad, as I thought I might have put them off and they were not interested in me.
I later googled and felt better as it said it might be because they already know all they needed to know, so no point continuing further.
then came the sim assesment. PF and PM, not Liverpool Pol4T SID. All good.
then steep turns.
then emergnecy
and Radar vectored ILS back at Liverpool.
Flew the ILS like a champ.
no go around.

Top tip: know the pitch and power settings at 60 tons, and it really is price of cake.

few days later I got the good news.

for emergency one of us had fwd cargo fire
the other had passenger with health emergency

Use T DODAR or similar. Show CRM, always talk and communicate with partner.

it’s really chilled environment. They do really make you feel comfortable. Just be yourself guys. Dress up smart.

You will meet other cadets all over Europe.
all the best guys.
How is it possible that some people get the invitation link for the online assessment the same day they apply, whereas other people like me have been waiting for 2 months now ? It's crazy unfair