PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair interviews and sim assessments - 2
Old 18th Jan 2023, 04:31
FlyingDress

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Carpe_Diem11
I Want to share my assessment experience
So for those whom are waiting, please don’t quit
I applied in beginning of September, received the online invitation in November and Dublin invitation in December to make the assessment in January.
I have just a regular MCC, we were 8 as usual, 4 of us had APS-MCC Ryanair Mentored.
We were paired with according with our experience.
HR Interview
Tech Interview.
The simulator, TNT 2N, cleared to 5000ft. Short brief, FD and AT on, at around 4000ft AT and FD disconnect. Fly SID, then intercept radials, accelerate to 310kts, decelerate to 230kts, descent to 3000 ft at 800ft/min. Step turn 45 deg. Stopped the sim and asked where we were in relation to the NDB, and which holding entry sector, to both of us. Then emergency and vectors for ils.
For my theoretical preparation i used the pilot assessment and for the sim i combined the info from the brief package and the pilot assessment information, then i made 3 simulator sessions in my own country, i didn’t on the Ryanair recommended places, but all the other guys made on the recommended places.
I got a positive result in the days after.
I wish the best luck for you all.
Hi, thanks for sharing and congratz on the positive result!

By pilot assessment information you mean the pilotassessments.com website right?