PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sickness Intimidation Policy
View Single Post
Old 8th Jan 2023, 02:42
Bokpiel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SloppyJoe
I find it so childlike when people comment on those who have left that still post on this forum, remarks such as get a life, if it's so great having left why are you here etc etc. WTAF, it's the internet, I left but read FH, CX was a big part of my life as was HK. Literally five minutes a week at most, more this week as I am writing this. Bizzare. No I don't miss CX, much happier where I am now but the **** show I spent years enduring interests me enough to read about it, if only to confirm what I already knew, definitely the right move. Good luck btw, very rarely did I not enjoy the company of those I worked with.
It's ironic that you should mention the word "childlike". Spending time here to read up on your old employer, city and life is fair enough. Even taking part in discussions if you can be a mature adult is no problem.

Feeling the need to always add useless negative commentary at every single chance you can get like a damn attention seeking chihuahua snapping at the heels to desperately justify to yourself and others that you made the right choice by leaving (which you probably did), now THAT'S childlike.

Everyone is aware of the sh*tshow going on and don't need constant reminding from anyone that's had the chance to leave (good on 'em). Well, everyone except VOCH at least, it seems.