PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Vaccines and Pilots
View Single Post
Old 1st Jan 2023, 03:46
dr dre

Received 351 Likes on 191 Posts
Originally Posted by Wizofoz

Are you really going to try and suggest vaccination makes you MORE likely to die or be hospitalised by covid?
They’ll try.

Excess mortality UK (using them as an example as unlike here they had waves pass through before mass vaccination completed).

Big spikes in mortality spring 2020 and winter 20/21. None since.

Originally Posted by tossbag
I constantly re-iterate over and over again. I believe in vaccines, I don't know how many I've had over the years, I've had them all and I've had the corona vaccine. Interestingly, I've had covid twice.
You end up in hospital, in ICU, on a ventilator?

But in the case of this scam, where very few people were at risk of sickness and death and the world closed down for 3 years and the damage its done to society worldwide, **** off with the lies and manipulation. The means didn't justify the end. Insanity.
Damage done to society worldwide? Despite working in aviation, one of the most effected industries, I coped and got along with life. Most others did too, and now have moved on.

To me the ones who’ve experienced the most long term damage are those who’ve let crazy conspiracy theories dominate their life, becoming so obsessed they’ve even refused to get vaccinated and ruined their careers. It’s hard to feel sympathy for them given the good information about the vaccine that was available, they made their choice and now have to live with it.
The following users liked this post: