PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MH370 - "new" news
View Single Post
Old 28th Dec 2022, 15:18
AreOut

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by ferry pilot
You will have to forgive me, but I may not have made my point clear so I will repeat it. The facts speak for themselves. The government the pilot opposed was his employer. They held something over him. In court, his friend’s overturned conviction was reinstated and he was going to prison. It is no stretch of imagination to believe the pilot may have been facing a similar fate and if there is any doubt about this, what happened next removes it.

Within hours of leaving that courtroom, he committed suicide. Imprisonment for sodomy would have ended his career, completely destroyed his reputation and voided his pension. He was highly motivated to kill himself and no one would question any of these facts so far if that was all he did.
what you are writing is a sin even if you are atheist, he was politically active and supported his far cousin who was falsely charged with sodomy, imagine someone writing this about the member of your family and you knowing he didn't do that

Originally Posted by MickG0105
Who leaving what courtroom??!! There is not one scintilla of evidence that Zahaire Shah was present at the Ibrahim hearing on 7 March 2014 whereas there is some evidence - his mobile phone records - which indicate that he was likely nowhere near the courts when the Ibrahim hearing was in session.
there were even pictures of Zaharie in the courtroom, they might have been from the earlier court session tho, however there is IMO no doubt that his actions (whatever those were) were impacted by the court hearing from 7 March