PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas International Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022
Old 23rd Dec 2022, 11:49
Flighty12345

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Flight2022
Morning

I have applied for Qantas twice.

First time i went to AD and didn't progress to next stage of reference checks etc.

Second time i have made it as far as ASIC check, which is currently in progress.

My AD was in Mid November (November 16th). I received the email to say i had progressed to reference check day after.

I updated my details in Workday a few days later followed by an email for Qantas security ID link for ASIC application. ASIC application took quite a while as it revert numerous times due to photo and some document details.

While doing ASIC application i did medical at Eastgardens Body Care water competency, and submitted all my documents to TA. All required documents including completed ASIC was submitted by December 6th (received text and email to confirm). I would expect my ASIC would be approved in early January.

I heard from a TA a while back they are taking Christmas and New years off, recommencing early January 2023. This was conformed with an email that went out yesterday (December 22nd) from the workday auto generated email, to applicants confirming applications are in review and they will be in touch in the New Years. Perhaps those who receive this email can expect there chances of potential offer are reasonable.

Hope this helps a few candidates that are still in the process.
I also received this email.. however applied January 22, received questionnaire 6 months later and still waiting to be invited for an assessment day…