PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Vaccines and Pilots
View Single Post
Old 22nd Dec 2022, 00:13
FatPilot

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by tossbag
You poor bastard, you believe everything you're told? Question nothing? If you look really hard you might find some thalidomide lying around, it's good for morning sickness.
I pitty the fool who cannot see this is about money , not conspirracy def not altruism, not aliens ,not tin foil hats or micrro chips.not conspiarcy theories.
Wake up. money is not a conspiracy it's a way of life. Fpizer has a market cap of almost 300 billion. dollars. moderna 80 billion. dunno about the other's but the shortcutts pfizzer took in testing are well doccumented. thewy want moeny and they want it now. they convinced everyone to have this shot. no one 's getting in the way and everyo0ne 's payed off. Pretty obvious, like the sun rising each day ,amazing how so many just don want to see it.... fingers in ears saying nahnahnah im not listening to you!!! .
Why else do you tihnk the idiots on CHAN 9 news and the rest dont report the side effects. it's caled MONEY. stop crapping on about conspiarcy theories and stop getting angry because you had it an someone else didnt'. . you people watch CHAn 9 news FFS???

You got people here who think the jab just cam along out of the goodness of andwell meaning all fully tested nothing to think twice about.... BS!
i didn't have it , not becassue im worried abotu tin foil or micro chips but becaus i don 't usualy jab myself with stuff that turned up in reccord time, doesn 't even work ,for a bug that won 't even kill me. waste of time. "butt wer'e all in it together ,do it forsocieity" ...BS. pepole do it for themselfs because they convinced there own selfish lives are worth preserving. nothing more nothing less. be honest,.
i had the bug an bearly noticed it. non event. And Im FAT. glad I dont have to worry if my imune sysim still works or not, or which cancer i'll get in 5 to 10 years. But more than that im happy i made my own decision liek an adult on what works for me and told the govt and the mask wearing wackers to GF.