PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Vaccines and Pilots
View Single Post
Old 18th Dec 2022, 04:00
FatPilot

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by dr dre
Is he also proposing an amendment to anti-discrimination legislation so that employees who violate other SOPs and company policies can’t be fired? /s
well why would he? i guess hes not. Doesn't say he is. can you see the diference between what you jus said a what he purposed in the senate? Do you discriminate between one persons right not to be discriminated against and anothers? he's porposing an amendnment to the act. Pretty simple.

Plus his “facts” are dubious too. The anecdotes about supposed vaccine injuries seem to have come from this list earlier in the year. When posted on this forum here many users (including) myself replied that the list was inaccurate and contained medical issues that had nothing to do with vaccination. They seemingly just compiled a list of any airline worker in Australia who suffered a medical issue in 2021 and attributed it to the Covid vaccine.

I didnt see any anecdotes about inuries in the video, maybe need to watch again but not got the time now. got a time stamp? i think his amendment isn't about injuries, just discriminination right? whats wrong with preventing discrimination?

sorry i havent read your list and not liekly to now but imagine its about as useful as the lists everyone else (including you im guessing) seemed okay with about how many pepole died of covid instead of with covid, people hit by a bus, had the germ = "died of covid " , ect ect you get the idea. lots of stuff made no sense, but some of you seem to cherry pick what you like the sound of based on your own decisiion re the jab. let others make there own decisions. hands off. lockdowns made no sense, check out dr Jay chayabayayathnagra or whatever it is, banned form tiwitter for disagreeing on lockdowns and mandates, the guys a professor at Stanford, youd think hed know what hes talking about right? better quals then you im guessing?

As far as court cases go not a single anti mandate case has succeeded, despite how solid the plaintiff says their claims are. Just because you sue and have high priced lawyers doesn’t mean you will come out in a good position, Ben Roberts Smith can attest to that.

as far as i know Ben Roberts Smith VC MG is still waiting thedecision on his case. it might turn out the way you might seem to want it but bit early to be crowing about it now dont ya think? don't forget his post nomininals.... whatever else you might think, he earnt them letters.

Last edited by Senior Pilot; 18th Dec 2022 at 05:11. Reason: Fix quotes