PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NETJETS hiring 2022
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2022, 17:54
Globally Challenged

Received 9 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Klimax
Globally Challenged
So, a NJE Captain is earning 300K Euro? Is that what you´re saying above?
NJE have an usual steep pay increase from F/O pay to Captain pay, if the Skipper receives 300K Euro and a 3.5 year F/O 138K Euro. Well above double pay!
It´s not important, I´m just a bit confused, since in July this year stated your own F/O pay as per below quote:

"Globally Challenged"
"...My tax return for 2021-22 was £138k gross for around 350 block hours and 207 duty days in the RHS of the Phenom having been in the company for 3.5 years..."
Yes that is what I'm saying. We have a few guys on our fleet in the LHS who also do huge amounts of extended days (paid at a higher rate than FO) and there is a tiered productivity bonus where the first 100 hours isn't rewarded but scales up from there. My colleague on my last tour was on target to earn around 330-350k euro having flown over 600 hours but he is probably in the top 5 earners in the company and barely sees the inside of his own house. I am happy to work much less but for a still reasonable salary for the amount of time I'm away.

The LHS basic salary is 127k euros so you can see how much of our total package is based on the amount you choose to turn up and be productive.