PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas International Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022
Old 6th Dec 2022, 08:47
Shazza90

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just thought I would let anyone know who has had their medical done at SEVEN HILLS Sydney at Physiocare, please go get your blood pressure checked at chemist and take picture... They had the cuff so loose it was falling down my arm, and it gave an extremely high reading, which was not accurate, and I should be dead with a reading like it was... I went to chemist got them to check, and even bought a omicron one myself from chemist that says its accurate and for doctors to use and even checked, and the two readings done at chemist were normal and two readings I have done hear at my house are normal. So I called body care as they were closing, and they said to email the pictures of the readings over with the medical to Qantas and my email explaining what happened.

The Physio at Seven Hills when I asked him could it be re checked, he said "Dont worry your not the highest one Ive seen for cabin crew medicals today" and then I said yes but I know Qantas looks at this and takes this into consideration, and he said let it go and move on. So just wanted to pass the advice on for everyone.