PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas International Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022
Old 3rd Dec 2022, 06:46
debbieitaly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jadenjosh123
Hi guys! Newbie here! I appreciate all your informative posts! I did my AD the other day and happy to say i made it! Now Qantas has sent me some of the stuff to do like links for the ASIC, Xref etc... Only issue is the actual link for the "Request for Passport & Visa Requirements" for some reason once i click on the click it takes me to my workday account but it has nothing about completing tasks for passport and visa requirements. There's another link there that takes me to a sign in page for Qantas employees but i cant access that since i dont have any employee log on details yet.

Just wondering if anyone has the same issues? im kinda worried since i only have 48 hrs to finish this part and that' expires tomorrow which is sunday. I already emailed TA since yesterday and they never got back to me.
I didn't actually get a request for passport and visa details, I think they get you to do that after you've successfully progressed through the xref, medical and ASIC checks. Maybe someone who has already received the golden call can shed some light on this as I'm also very interested to know when they ask for our passports and when we apply for visas