PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 28th Nov 2022, 03:56
Flying Binghi

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
The more we learn about the china virus hysteria, the worse it gets..

Via Robert Clancy, Emeritus Professor of Pathology at the University of Newcastle Medical School and a member of the Australian Academy of Science’s COVID-19 Expert Database, we get these comments:

“..Two recent personal experiences illustrate the global abnegation by professionals upon whom we traditionally depend for scientific guidance.

First, I approached the Society for Mucosal Immunology (SMI), an international body for the study of immunity at mucosal surfaces, including viral infection of the respiratory tract, and the body best placed to educate in regard to the science of COVID-19 infection. I was one of six founders of the SMI, and the Asian-Pacific representative for many years. There was no response to the proposal that our society had a responsibility to provide leadership in understanding COVID, vaccination and management. No surprise, perhaps; the SMI “gold sponsor” was Pfizer.

Second, an approach to the College of Pathology (of which I was a Senior Fellow, a foundation Professor of Pathology, and past-Chairman of the College committee for undergraduate pathology education) emphasising the unique opportunity for an across-country study to determine whether COVID vaccination was responsible, or not responsible, for the spate of reports of an increase in unexplained deaths occurring in the Western world — excess death above expected background rates of death, where Australian excess deaths during 2021/22 are now exceeding 17 per cent. The College, I suggested, could use its network in Australia and New Zealand developed for quality-control programmes to coordinate a standardised protocol for a post-mortem study to answer what is arguably the most important question facing medicine..”

Continues.. https://quadrant.org.au/opinion/covi...vid-narrative/