PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas International Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022
Old 20th Nov 2022, 16:01
TrolleyD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Yumm34
Hey,

I have recently applied and completed the online chat interview around early November, but am still waiting for an email for the Assessment Day.

How long does it usually take for Qantas to let me know if I have passed the online interview and can attend the Assessment day?
If I was not successful on the online chat interview, would they email me back?

I am worried as I have mentioned that I am still a University student, but haven’t mentioned that I am planning stop my studies if I am successful. Would this impact me, as they require a 24/7 availability? And would there be anything I can do about this? I am just worried and overthinking if there’s anything I’ve done wrong so far.
I really hope it doesn’t impact my chances and I hear something good from them soon
It all depends on the next available Assessment Day. If you didn't do well in the online interview you would have received a rejection email.
I was invited to an AD 24 hours after completing my online, but that was because there was an AD the following week.