PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas pilot sues the airline for sexual harassment
Old 4th Nov 2022, 06:53
Ascend Charlie

Received 208 Likes on 95 Posts
The internet is littered with people like you, so I chose my words carefully. You’re a bully.

You turn up to fora such as this and inject yourself into the debate with a barely relevant anecdote, to attempt to cover what you really came here for. To make yourself feel better by trying to make others feel bad. Throw around a few cliched insults, then feign some indignation when you get called on it, safe in the knowledge that there will be a few white knights (a couple on this thread - I’m sure you’ve identified them) to ride to your rescue to save you from the big bad bloke who called you out on your bullying. Then, straight to some usually, male authority figure to whinge and sook about how bad you’ve been treated having been called out.

Ive concede I’ve made a few assumptions in this reply, but I reckon I’m on the money here.
Never fear, my point is not gendered. There are plenty of males on this forum and the internet generally who exhibit exactly the same traits.

You have a lovely day ok? I suspect you plan otherwise however.

Balance because of a chip on each shoulder? 🤷‍♂️ That cliche is pretty stupid when you think about it - and there lies the problem for the people that do.
Wholly Katz, Twentyelevens, what a weird post.

What Megan said was "Those giving the girls flak need to wake up", referring to the idiots in the cockpit who caused the problem at the start. You jump on and make strange accusations.

Have a cup of tea and a Bex and a good lie down, you will be better soon.