PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas International Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022
Old 3rd Nov 2022, 07:28
theskyismyhome

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lucytheflighty
Internal on active hold since May for Sydney as well. I received this email in September which seemed like bs to me (they sent it literally to everyone).

"Thank you for your continued patience regarding the next steps for your application to join Qantas Cabin Crew Australia (QCCA) as International Cabin Crew.

We wanted to take this moment to provide you with an update on this recruitment campaign.

Today, we will be re-advertising for the position of QCCA International Cabin Crew for our Sydney base.

Good news for you, you are not required to submita new application as we have your current application confirmed in our hold pool. We will prioritise your application ahead of any new applications we receive from this new advertisement.

As we anticipated, ground schools have commenced, and will continue well into 2023. We will endeavour to notify you with a minimum 8 weeks’ notice prior to start date."

Hi oh yes I got the same email too unfortunately. I’m trying to remain hopeful and positive but its so hard to see externals going ahead of us. Do you mind if I DM you?