PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas International Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022
Old 2nd Nov 2022, 05:16
debbieitaly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Elena02
A lot of people asking about timelines of the hiring process so I’ll share my experience. I first applied for the role sometime around mid May. I then submitted my online personality questionnaire on 28 May. After that I didn’t hear from Qantas for months - totally thought I had been rejected. Out of nowhere on 3 September I was asked to attend a assessment day, which was then completed on 15 September. I then did my medical on 10 October, and just received my golden call about two hours ago today. My training begins 12 December, with it to be all done in Sydney I think…. My contract is meant to be sent in the next 24 to 48 hours
You're so lucky! Ive been waiting for my invite to the next assessment centre since September and was told I'd hear from them in October and that never happened 😪. I called recruitment yesterday and they said my follow-up enquiries are in a que to be answered and I'd hear from them soon. So frustrating when I've even gotten my first aid and rsa all ready to go 😖. Maybe they don't want me, so disheartened 😪