PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hill Helicopters HX50
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2022, 10:15
Agile

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by Maoraigh1

This appeared as I read the free "Sun" online today. As it's a screenshot the link won't work, but it took me to the site. Target market? I've no rotary wing experience.
These adds come from an ad integrator, that does not so much care about tthe publication readership base, they care about what you read, what you have read, your email adress, stuff in your cookies cache and so on.
I know little bit how it works as we do online ad spending to that level. it counts on their advertizing agency to be able to target you with the right parameters,
setting up those parameters take time at first on a new campaign especially if the ad agency has no experience in fishing prospects for helicopters in that new context.

As you might know the key parameter of interest for this ad is the "cost per lead" . how much money is spent on the whole ad campaign divided by nb of people who click through.
after that comes the "conversion rate" how many people actually make a deposit for a new machine. I would be interested to see their numbers.