PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS, it gets better.
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2022, 02:16
Falling Leaf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got to say people.......this entire convo is exactly why Australian pilots get a bad name worldwide. The expat thinks he's better than local pilots and local pilots tear him apart because they think they are better.
I'll be honest nobody else in the world gives a flying f*&k. Pilots are pilots, some are good and some are bad, no country is harder than another they are just all different. Instead of fighting amoungst yourselves over utter non-sense focus that attention on having each others backs and improving T&Cs.
Well said!! I couldn't agree more with that sentiment.

I have been browsing these forums for over 18 years and I am continually dismayed at the name calling, point scoring, back stabbing and carry on that so called 'Professional Pilots' indulge in! While I hope it is just a vocal minority putting us all into disrepute, I can see why the industry here is so toxic. The divide and conquer strategy of our supposed betters has indeed being successful, they are laughing all the way to the bank while Aussie Pilots piss over each others backs on their way down the drain.