PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar what is going on?
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2022, 05:03
Mr_App

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Jetstar what is going on?

For months now I have been reading about some form of ‘bad luck’ this company has been receiving. I note on last nights news, the bad luck was quoted again in some newly installed executive offering his sympathies, in what would appear was a paid news spot. Last week our business has pushed all new client bookings to Virgin. It appears the customer service part of the business has fallen off a cliff.

Now the technical side. Blunder after Blunder. Fleet breakdowns have been a daily event for as long as I can remember. The 787 fleet clearly needs its heavy check while some old rattlers in the Airbus fleet has cost our business significantly due to breakdowns. What is this about a broken windshield in Hawaii that was only just replaced? Fact or Fiction? Faulty wiring on another 787 in Singapore?

Is it all just ‘bad luck’ or does the C Suite have no idea? Who is actually running the thing?

Now you could say… ‘get what you pay for’ etc.. but it wasn’t this bad a year back or pre covid. It’s all become a disaster within the last half and getting worse.