PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NETJETS hiring 2022
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2022, 03:12
Sharklet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by papa_petje
Dear fellow aviators,
I have got a question for you. What are the recruiters from KURA looking for in a candidate?? Because I certainly do not know anymore what recruiters are looking for!!! I have prepared myself by asking a NetJets pilot what is NetJets looking for in a pilot. I asked him a bunch of relevant questions to get inside info! How they operate, their business model, schedule .... every conceivable question possible. I read the NetJets website very carefully, made a lot of notes as to know it by heart! During the interview with the KURA guy I managed to answer all his questions. I even practiced the so called competency based questions by using my experience flying in South Sudan (being flexible, pro-active, decisive, autonomous) but yet today I receive a negative result! So it makes me wonder where did it go wrong? I mean I knew from the NetJets pilot that they want their pilots to be! So basically this demonstrates that in the end it does not matter wether you prepare or not! Can someone enlighten me?
I did absolutely the exact same, and am puzzled where it went wrong too. Writing up those two essay questions, for instance, took quite a bit of research. You're not alone. :/