PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK Salary Review Time Again
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2022, 07:17
Rhodes13

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by AIMINGHIGH123
So people have left from BA then?

I didn’t say in the last 5 years specifically. I didn’t specify Virgin UK. That’s your presumption on both.

Norodjoe said he is only seeing Ryanair.

I could even find people leaving Qantas in 2019 for Emirates. Unless everyone in LinkedIn is making stuff up.
Once again changing the story. Perhaps you should be a politician.

You said Virgin, which colloquially is taken to mean Virgin Atlantic not Virgin Australia or Virgin America especially given that you're posting from the UK. If you mean those companies you would have said so. You also said "say 5 years ago for sure."

Now I'm no English scholar but that statement implies you meant in the last 5 years. I'll go one better for you. No one joined EK from Virgin in the last 10 years. And BA yes, you could literally count them on one hand with multiple fingers missing.

Again when saying Qantas, you want to specify if its mainline or the regionals? When you try and paint a picture to suit a narrative its very easy to cherry pick the data. How about you mention all the people going the other way or does that not suit your agenda?

But sure keep painting the picture as bleak as possible for the UK/ ROW. Your tune is really quite tiresome.

I still have to ask if its so good why aren't you there yet instead of plodding it out in the UK?