PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Willing to leave RHS for LHS qatar/emirates
Old 15th Sep 2022, 13:36
flyTheBigFatLady

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nickler
Great jobs in Europe? Seriously?

90% of the jobs are LCC, other than that you can count on one hand or less the opportunities to get a DEC entry into a Legacy/Major. I am really curious to know How you can make a NET salary comparable to EK in Europe by working less. I spent 20 years in the ME most of those at EK and I relocated in the Old Continent getting into a LCC where I work as much as before for less than half the salary including different training allowances. You must have hit the jackpot.
of course you cannot make the net sal of EK in Europe it’s an illusion.
nevertheless what is the quality of life you want. For EK and it’s salary you have to give up everything, mostly your friends, family and yes also parts of your freedom. If you are happy to live in the golden cage yes of course it great, but don’t forget after 10 years you start at zero at home and the big question is, is it worth it or is better to have a less paying job not giving up everything. I still believe the burden wich comes with EK, EK is by far not paying enough.
yet alone thinking about how suddenly against all promises the life in Dubai can end without any of your personal wrong doing, you left with absolute nothing.