PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RIA Saudi Airlines?
View Single Post
Old 13th Sep 2022, 19:25
Sky Hooker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KSA and RIA

RIA is occurring, but those who comment on KSA have no knowledge of it and are biased against the country. MBS envisions Riyadh being transformed into a global hub by 2030. Regarding East-West connectivity, the nation is a sleeping giant. I have lived in this country for over a decade and have witnessed its development and transformation. Among other places, Saudi women drive and work in restaurants, supermarkets, and airports. Given that 70% of the population is under the age of 30, watching economic growth over the next 10 to 15 years will be fascinating. Years were required to establish the Emirates and Qatar brands. Saudi Arabia has never prioritized tourism or increased its air operations. With visas available upon arrival, it is no longer necessary for us to transfer all of our religious passengers to other airlines. Imagine how much revenue 1-2% of passengers annually traveling between the west and the east will generate in 2030 when more than 25% of the world's population will be Muslim. Neom is a PIF project that has already generated considerable interest. With the recent announcement that Aramco, the largest company in the world based on market capitalization, will move its headquarters to Riyadh, all Dubai-based companies must relocate to Riyadh by 2024 in order to be eligible for future contracts. In the Saudi Arabian capital, Riyadh, there is a flourishing financial district of international caliber. Saudia will focus on Jeddah, while RIA will expand in Riyadh. We aim for 300 million passengers per year, and if you run the numbers, double-digit growth is inevitable. With PIF backing, I have no doubt that this massive airline project will succeed. I urge you to travel to KSA, where the transformations will astound you.