PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Willing to leave RHS for LHS qatar/emirates
Old 11th Sep 2022, 19:12
nimrodjoe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by maskara
can you get for example 4 days off in a row and put a week of anual leave also together? Can I split the 42 days in week blocks or its not possible?
In days off can I go home or do I need permission from the company to leave the country?
I heared different stories..
Yes , 4 days off in a row and can add leave to that as well. Emirates always roaster you a good four days off before leave and usually 2/3 days after leave off to break you in gently . They nearly always make sure your sims are prior to your leave also , and they tend to avoid ULRs always straight after leave .

Days off are completely your own, Emirates will never change these , contact you , expect you to do online modules or track you when using their staff travel and e gate . Days off are taken very seriously here. They are very understanding about people seeing their families in their home country and make this a priority.

Your family’s happiness is their number 1 priority and if you want small tweaks to any issue no matter how large or small , they are always very accommodating to any such requests, usually going above and beyond to put things right asap for you.

Last edited by nimrodjoe; 11th Sep 2022 at 19:24.