PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cargolux details requested!
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2022, 12:38
Fly.b737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SaulGoodman
you are more or less 50% off per year including vacation days. That is the good part.

The proces of actually getting your off days as requested is a lottery. One month you might, the next month you get the complete opposite. Which makes it hard to plan your private life. Especially if you are a commuter. It makes it easier if you live within a couple of hours driving from LUX. Also keep in mind that when you start in CLX you are at the bottom of the seniority list. Off & Vacation days are (supposed to) being granted on seniority. With two school going kids this might cause a little frustration.
Thank you for your answer.
we live a little over 6 hours drive away, maybe a bit difficult in that case.

yes i guess if you can plan and you can create a 8 or 9 on 6 or 7 off it could be very nice, but you need the security.

regarding the part time, you can only get it after 3 year I understood, and after a year after requesting it, you have to get it as I understand according to the CWA. But does this mean you can apply after 2 year and have it after 3. Or you can only apply after 3 years, so might take 4 years?