PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 4 Corners this Monday
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2022, 03:11
Paragraph377

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Zeta_Reticuli
The "West Island" is sarcasm, buddy. Sounds like you haven't spent much time in Australia.
My comment was a generalisation towards paragraphs generalisation of grubby tenants. And I am a pilot, but I have also worked in two other industries filled with kiwis, as every industry in Australia is full of kiwis. Most of them are good, but there is also a common theme among them, especially the macho meathead ones. Always telling everyone how much better "back home is", well then why are you here then? Maybe people could afford to buy homes in NZ, if it were not for every second kiwi working back in Australia to pay for a home in NZ! So if you can generalise renters as grubs, I can generalise paragraph as a grub. but also paragraph, don't worry mate when you vote your beloved communist dictator Ardern in for another term, you will probably have to rent your home back off the government. At least then you will join the rest of us grubs.
You are a head-case mate. Go and seek help. And thanks for the Ardern/communist/renting off the government quip but that doesn’t apply to me. Spent my career with ANZ, retired to AUS and contributed towards Australia’s aviation economy before fully retiring here. I’m sitting very comfortable with numerous investments spread across numerous areas so I won’t be joining you on the rental roundabout mate, but you have fun with that ok. 🤣