PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2022, 19:22
undecidedwannabe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 0sprey
Was invited in an email by Cathay 2 weeks ago to take the ICAO. The email also contained instructions to "reply to this email within one week" if you are currently living overseas, which I am. Seems simple enough, right?

However, the email address from which they sent the email displays "careers_no_reply@cathaypacific.com". Was a bit skeptical about whether or not Cathay would be able to receive my reply, so I sent a copy of my reply to "[email protected]" as well.

Radio silence thus far. I know the ICAO is just the very first step of the recruitment process and thus I'm a small fish, but you'd think that a company as big as Cathay would at least send an acknowledgement receipt, provided that they were able to receive my reply with the "careers_no_reply" email address in the first place lol.

Do you think Cathay has received my reply? Has anyone else replied to "careers_no_reply" and gotten a response? Is it normal to wait so long?

Just worried that Cathay may think I am no longer interested in continuing my application, when I very much am.
Out of curiosity, how long after your application were you invited to take the ICAO?