PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - So when will we lose the face masks on aircraft and in the terminal?
Old 1st Sep 2022, 03:23
Falling Leaf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by KRviator
If you have a health condition that renders you susceptible to cooties, then the onus is on you to protect yourself! I don't need my hand held when I cross the road, I look both ways and assess when its' safe to go. Same applies for getting sick. If I were immuno-compromised and travelling, then I'd still wear a mask, even if not required.
That sounds like common sense, but the left hates the notion of personal responsibility. Only government can tell you the right thing to do in the left's opinion. In fact the president of the AMA (yes those who make neurosurgeons from other countries start med school from Day 1 as their qualifications aren't recognised) was on Sky news saying ending the mandate will put pressure on immune compromised people as they should wear a mask. So there you go, better to force everyone to do something they don't need to do, then force an individual who does need a mask to take self responsibility!